PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. ONCE ACCEPTED, THESE TERMS BECOME A BINDING LEGAL COMMITMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BestNaira News. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT CLICK THE “Register Now” BUTTON AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE BestNaira News’S SERVICES.
IMPORTANT NOTE: BestNaira News DOES NOT PROVIDE WARRANTIES FOR ITS SERVICES, AND THESE TERMS LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the BestNaira News service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, or Content that you submit, post, and display on the BestNaira News service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack BestNaira News or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with BestNaira News
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and Services. BestNaira News may archive links to third-party websites. The linked websites' content, business practices and privacy policies are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. The inclusion of a link on the Site or Services does not imply any endorsement by or any affiliation with BestNaira News. In accessing the Site and Services or following links to third-party websites you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate. You agree that your only recourse is to stop using the Site and Services
- You must not, in the use of BestNaira News, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your BestNaira News account.
- You must complete the registration process providing only true and accurate information as lined out on the registration form to open an account. You are responsible for the privacy and confidentiality of username and password. Also, you are wholly responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We will not be held liable to any third party claims and/or actions taken with respect to services offered. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the BestNaira News service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to modify prices, charges or fees at any time. Any changes shall be posted on BestNaira News pricing page with or without prior notification.
- We will NOT provide you a refund for any charges made on your credit card, debit card or any payments. You agree that all payment for services are final and non-refundable. You are responsible for all charges resulting from the use of BestNaira News.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- BestNaira News and you are independent entities, and nothing in the Terms, or via use of the Site or Services, will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between BestNaira News and you.
- BestNaira News reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that BestNaira News shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You understand and agree that your use BestNaira News and it's Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. Under no circumstances shall BestNaira News be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages of any kind, or any other damages whatsoever (however arising, including by negligence), including without limitation, damages related to use, misuse, reliance on, inability to use and interruption, suspension, or termination of the site or services, damages incurred through any links provided on the site and the non-performance thereof and damages resulting from loss of use, sales, data, goodwill or profits, whether or not BestNaira News has been advised of such possibility.
You will defend, indemnify and hold BestNaira News and its affiliates harmless against any actual or threatened claim, loss, liability, proceeding, third-party discovery demand, governmental investigation or enforcement action arising out of or relating to your activities under these Terms or your acts or omissions in connection with the provision of Your Application, including, without limitation, any intellectual property claims relating to the Your Application and any violation by you or your End Users of the terms of the General Conditions. We and our affiliates will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any Claim, at your expense. We reserve the right, at your expense, to retain separate counsel for ourselves in connection with any Claim or, if you have not responded reasonably to the applicable Claim, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claim in which you are a named party and that is otherwise subject to indemnification. You will pay all costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees and any settlement amounts or damages awarded against us in connection with any Claim. You will also be liable to us for any costs and attorneys’ fees we incur to successfully establish or enforce our right to indemnification under this Section.
Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with this site or services or with BestNaira News shall be to terminate use of this site and services.
If you have any issues about the above terms and conditions, please send an email to [email protected]